New features include among others :
DDA Replication (new module !)
- Replicate any DDA from one to many cells
- Consistency (DDA definition validation)
- Multiple update mechanisms (overwrite, merge, etc)
- Comprehensive logging
- Backup of DDA before applying
- Integrated in DDA Modifier
- Help menu in top banner
- AllowConfigTextEditor permission for direct edition of configuration files.
- Persistence of table filters & pagination settings.
- Add privilege to allow or not ‘apply on existing event’ feature
- Actions are now in a context menu
- Impact Management Blackout improved
- Blackout profile details now available on blackout tabular vie
- Actions (copy/modify/delete) are now in a context menu
- New action “view details” for a quick overview of the DDA record
- “text:” external source to provide simple values to the creation dialog.
- New configuration parameter SortDirective for a default sort of the table view
- Integration with DDA Replication module with a new configuration parameter ReplicationTasks
- Custom extensions can be added to the context menu.
- Event table queries can be defined to use a specific colon set.
- New drill-down logic from one query to the other (or another dashboard)
- Event tables queries can be included in dashboards
- Resizable & repositionable queries in dashboards
- All emails are sent by the ProactivePack server.
- Has_substring operator can be used in QuickQueries advanced conditions
- mc_notes & mc_operations can be stored (as a string) in the main event table and queried upon.
- “Save as” button to clone existing queries