Are you facing the following challenges ?
- You have not deployed TrueSight reporting but would still like to report on events.
- You want to identify event noise, pollution, and “hot spots”
- You have deployed TrueSight reporting but still want a capability to get on-the-spot event reports and dashboards in the format you want.
- You need to keep DDA contents synchronized across multipe cells.
- You want to securely delegate access to Truesight data tables without granting access to the TrueSight Administration console
- You want to securely delegate the management of blackout windows
- You need to accurately document TrueSight configurations – one by one or side-by-side
ProactivePack – Added Value.
- Measure your operational efficiency using easy-to-build event report
- Stay in control & delegate the management of your cell data
- Stay in control & delegate the management of blackouts
- Stay on top of the continuous changes in your TrueSight environment by documenting them automatically
Our customers testify on the following :
- Reduction in event “noise” and in recurrent problems thanks to easier identification
- Reduction in the costs (capital & operational) of setting up event reporting
- Reduction in the costs of administration of the solution through task delegation
- Improved control on migrations and upgrades
- Reduction of costs associated to “in house” developments around BPPM/TrueSight.
- Reduction of costs associated with documentation.
ProactivePack integrates with your TrueSight (BPPM) environment and delivers :
- Flexible, on-demand event reporting
- A web-based interface to administer DDA table contents
- An interface to manage replication of DDA contents
- A web-based interface to manage blackouts
- Automatic documentation of the configuration of your TrueSight environment
- Granular security model
- Internationalized (localized EN/FR)
- Multi-timezone support
- AD/LDAP authentication
- Data segregation
- Comprehensive audit
- Responsive design